A. B. Jacobs
Al Jacobs has been a professional investor for nearly four decades. His business experience ranges from real estate, mortgage, and securities investment to appraisal, civil engineering, and the operation of a private trust company. In addition to managing his investments on a day-to-day basis, he is a featured financial columnist for both online and print publications. He is the author of Nobody's Fool: A Skeptic's Guide to Prosperity. You may subscribe to his financial Newsletter, "On the Money Trail," at no cost or obligation, by visiting http://www.onthemoneytrail.com/.
Articles by A. B. Jacobs
- A Thimbleful Of Prosperity: Three Simple Strategies To Retire In Comfort
- Advice For The Prosperous
- Are You Watching Your Money or is Your Money Watching You?
- Choosing a Financial Advisor: Five Things to Consider
- Financial Guidelines For The Year Ahead
- Make Your Money Work for You: Five Tips for the Aspiring Homeowner
- On the Money Trail: Where Charity Begins
- Tax Relief for the Common Man
- The Family Budget — A Never–ending Tussle
- The New Bankruptcy Law
- The Specter of Creative Financing
- Health Services: A Catastrophe Coming
- The Bi-Partisan War on Fat: A Skeptic's Approach to A Growing Problem