Equality in Marriage
The Equality in Marriage Institute is a leader in promoting marriage as an emotional, legal and financial partnership of equals that must be defined and maintained. We exist to provide information, resources and support to men and women before, during and after marriage.
Articles by Equality in Marriage
- Money Matters
- Mushy About Money?: Being Smart, Not Sentimental About Your Finances
- Passion and Pensions: How to Balance Money Matters and Dating
- 10 Ways to Add Excitement to Your Relationship
- Are You Paranoid in Your Partnership?
- Can We Be Friends?: Shifting From Partnership to Friendship
- Close Shop, Move On
- Cohabitation Nation: The Real Scoop About Living Together
- Courthouse Rock
- Divorce: Six Steps to Being a Survivor
- Do You Still Have Motion Sickness?
- Dressing for Divorce: What You Wear Could Matter
- Giving Love Another Try: Are You Relationship Bound, Or Just On The Rebound?
- Happily Ever After... Divorce: 7 Steps to "Moving On"
- Has Your Marriage Been Attacked? Can Tragedy Trigger Divorce?
- How To Repair Relationship Devastation
- Legal Eagle
- Make Your Own Divorce "Emergency Kit"
- Marriage Mayday: Seven Signs That You're Headed for Divorce
- Morning "Pick-Me-Ups" for your Relationship
- Navigating Relationships through Stormy Weather: Using Tragedy to Transform Your Partnership
- Separation: Be Smart About Time Apart
- The Equality Equation: Are You In An Equal Partnership?
- The First Steps
- The Second Wives Club: Getting Along with the Ex's New Wife
- This Valentine's Day, Give Your Relationship a "Tune-Up"
- Tips for Talking
- Turn Divorce Into Personal Growth
- What Is Your Relationship Value?
- Why The Next Few Months Could Be Partnership Peril