Jodie Lynn is an award-winning internationally syndicated family/health columnist and radio personality. Parent to Parent is now going into its tenth year and appears in newspapers, magazines, newsletters and throughout the Internet. She is a regular contributor to many sites including eDiets.com and is the Mom to Mom Expert for BabyCenter.com and has a regular family segment on two radio programs, one of which is syndicated to over 20 stations. She has written two books and contributed to two others, one of which was on Oprah and has appeared on NBC in a three month parenting segment. Her latest best-selling parenting/family book is Mommy CEO (revised edition). Preorder Lynn's new book, Mom CEO: Avoiding the Distressed Housewife Syndrome and Winning at Motherhood, online or from any bookstore.
Articles by Jodie Lynn
- Got Kids, Will Travel (Even With a Car Full!)
- Mother's Day Has Gone To The Birds!
- Moving and New Communities
- St. Patrick's Day - Let's Get It Together For Fun!
- The Strength Of Love Endures In All Moms...Even Mother Birds!
- Tried and True Tips for Traveling with Kids