Lisa Donovan is a twenty-eight-year-old writer and artist living in Nashville, TN with her husband John (a sculptor), their two kids Joseph (6-years-old) and Maggie (17-months-old) and Sunni, their very old and crotchety cat.
Lisa has a background in studio art and art history focusing mainly in photography, painting and theory of contemporary and modern art. She has taught both studio and art history courses for high school and college level institutions. She is currently writing full-time and is the art feature editor for Verbicide magazine and an art writer for the Nashville Scene.
Articles by Lisa Donovan
- Migraines: How to Help Someone Live With Them
- When You're Done With the Baby Making: The Married Women's Guided Journey Down Birth Control Lane
- Caring For Your Ailing, Aging Pet: How To Care For Them And When To Know That It's Time To Let Go
- If I Can, You Can: How To Can Fruits And Vegetables
- Kids and Pets: It's the Pinky-Toes that Make the World Go Round
- Making Your Way: The Knocked Up, Single Girl's Guide To Finishing College
- To TV or Not to TV? That is the Question
- "He ain't heavy . . . He's my brother"
- Be Good To Yourself
- I'm Sorry. Did You Just Call Me a Stay-At-Home-Mom?
- Love Thy Potty as Thyself or Get On Board the Potty Train
- The Post Kindergarten Blues: What To Know To Help Your Little One Start First Grade
- Breastfeeding: When the Second or Third Time Really Isn't a Charm
- Home Birth: Is it Right for You?
- Mom Butts, Stretch Marks and Sagging, Oh My!
- Pregnancy: Intuition Does a Body (and your Baby) Good!
- Restless Leg Syndrome in Pregnancy: A Little Thing We Like to Call "Runny Legs"