Arranging Your Financial and Legal Affairs
By: Julie A. Calligaro
Reviewed By: Jon Henshaw, M.A.
The author, Julie A. Calligaro, accomplishes the difficult task of giving sound financial and legal advice, while keeping the content easy to understand. If you’re looking for some quick advice on several key issues related to getting your affairs in order, this book is for you. However, if you’re interested in a comprehensive resource, you’re probably better off seeking the advice of a financial advisor and the counsel of a lawyer.
- personal finance
- pensions and retirement plans
- legal affairs
- estate planning
- credit cards and credit history
Things I liked:
- Checklists at the end of each chapter
- Several worksheets to help put your plans into action
- Easy to read and understand
- Covers many topics