Finding Time to Exercise
By: Maria Gracia
Can't seem to find time to exercise. Try building a little bit each day into your daily routine.
- Skip the escalator and elevator. Take the stairs.
- Park at least a block away from work or get off the
bus/train a few stops early. Walk the rest of the way.
- Rather than meeting with a friend for lunch, consider
going biking, roller blading or swimming together instead.
- Do some calisthenics or ride a stationary bike while
watching your favorite television program.
- Do some simple stretches, while you're on the telephone
and you're on hold.
- Waiting for the washing machine or dryer to finish, or
waiting for a computer file to download? Now is a great
time for some sit ups or leg lifts!
- Schedule just 10 minutes of exercise per day on your calendar. By the time to month is over, you will have exercised over 300 minutes!
By Maria Gracia - Get Organized Now! http://www.getorganizednow.com - FREE Idea-Pak and E-zine filled with tips, ideas, articles and more to help you organize your home, your office and your life at the Get Organized Now! Web site!