Jon Henshaw, M.A.
Jon Henshaw is the founder and editor of FamilyResource.com.
Jon received his master's degree from the University of Colorado at Denver in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education with an emphasis on Marriage and Family Therapy. He also holds a bachelor's degree from Samford University in Human Development and Family Studies.
Articles by Jon Henshaw, M.A.
- Finding A Mortgage Lender For Your Home Loan
- How To Avoid Foreclosure
- Online Resources for Car Buying
- Picking The Best 529 Plan For College
- What Is A Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC)?
- Coping With Anxiety In Uncertain Times
- Flu Remedies
- Health Benefits Of Coffee
- New Research: The Most Effective Way To Lose Weight Is To Eat A Vegetarian Diet
- Tea Boosts the Body's Immune System
- The Best Food Sources for Fiber
- An Alternative To Gas Powered Mowers
- Another Murder, Another Bar of Soap
- Butter Fried Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Buying a Home Computer (Mac vs. Windows)
- Find Local Information Using Local Search Engines
- How to Get Rid of Spam
- Top 5 Reasons Why Video Games Can Be Bad For You
- Which Products Do You Best Identify With?
- A Simple Way To Find A Tutor
- Back To School Tips
- Becoming A Father
- Finance Quiz To Test Knowledge Of College Students
- Preventing And Treating Diaper Rash
- What Parenting Style Is Best?
- Wikibooks Aim To Make School Textbooks Free
- A Pregnancy Calendar And Resource For Expectant Mothers
- Popular Baby Names
- Stress and Infertility
- Will We Ever Get Pregnant? (Coping With Infertility)
- 6 Tips for Keeping the Spark Alive In Your Marriage (After Children)
- Different Cultures
- Expecting the Worst
- How Perceptions Affect Our Relationships
- How Will My Parents' Divorce Affect My Marriage?
- Marriage Counseling
- Online Dating Services
- Out Of Time
- Relationship Glue
- The Complexity of an Argument